Sunday, November 8, 2009

Michael Wesch

Michael Wesch


I am a twitter addict. I post at least four or more times a week. I must admitt, if I had choose between twitter and facebook. I will choose twitter any day. It allows me that anonymity to say what I want. I know there are others reading my twitts, but they can't see me, there is no connection. They can not hold me accountable for my feelings or thoughts. I feel that is me against the world. Facebook is a whole another story. That's were my classmates, friends, and family hang out. I am not as open on facebook. I know they will judge me, and become questionable. Like a certain follower on my twitter account. I want call you out this time.

"That hurt Charlie." Now that was a funny you tube video. Did they win a million dollars for that? I have watched an occasional you tube video for entertainment purposes and educational. But, I will never engaged in creating a video for myself to post on the web. Why would I want the world in my life. I am a very private person. Let me see, I sit in front of a camera and talk to it. I do that in the car and if it's not recorded there, then forget about it. The whole world does not need to know that I talk to myself from time to time. I am not crazy. Just check out the you tube videos. Just imagine all this time I thought I was the only one.

But kids, think different than adults. I can see how I can use this in classroom. Kids love dancing, performing, and singing. They can develop a play and record it to air on you tube. Hollywood here comes Ms. Holloway's Third Grade Class. Playing soon in a theatre near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment