Sunday, November 1, 2009

Why Posts to Blogs

This is my first experience with blogging. I can defintely see the importance from an educational stand point. Blogging give kids a place to share their educational experiences and talents. It provides them with feedback on improvements. By sharing their work with others, they are constantly striving to become better. People all over the world are giving the opportunity to view their success. They are learing from critics, which will defintely help later in life. What a valueable tool for kids. Blogging is a teacher without the teacher. click here View to learn about Kaia's world. What an excellent teacher.

The PS222 choir was amazing. It shows how blogging allows kids, and teachers to share their knowledge around the world. These kids voices should defintely be on public display. So much talent should be shared with everyone. So why not blog about postive aspects of kids talent and learning experiences. Let them see, how much other people admire their gifted ability. It should be shared with everyone. And blogging allows them to do just that.




Like I stated before blogging is defintely new to me. I have always being familiar with Perez Hilton, YBF, TMZ, and other blogs that provide the latest dirt of lives of the rich and famous. But EDM 310 has provide with the educational insight of blogging. What a valuable tool that will certainly be used by me in the future. This is a wonderful educational tool. It allows me to share my thoughts and opinions with world. This is my link to EDM 310 http://hollowaytedm310fall2009.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment