Sunday, October 4, 2009

i Tunes University

I think I have used i tunes once and that was just for listening to music. So other than that, I know nothing about the uses of i tunes. I will admit until now, I was illiterate as far i tunes is concern. So will i tune university accept me as student? I see that it can be used for many things in classroom and outside of the classroom. Music is what I have always associate with i tunes, but there are other uses for i tunes. I must do better with all this new technology. How will I ever keep up?

This site will be useful for me as a student and as an educator. There are lectures that I can for further education resources. The site is free and can be used by anyone. I can find virtually every subjects on itunes. I can view lectures from other university and find resources that will help me become a better educator inside the classroom.

These are specific links that can used.

Teaching and Education under 'Categories'2)
Colleges and Universities, K-12 under 'Find Education Providers'

No comments:

Post a Comment